2013. április 11., csütörtök

Hi, I'm Gee and this is Japan!

Hello, and welcome!
If you are reading this, you are probably one of my friends, or got here through some kind of internet magic. I might be secretly hoping that one day the latter outnumbers the former, so for the time being I will use English to express my thoughts. (Of course I'll translate it to Hungarian as well.)



Let us start then!

I am the fruit of the glorious 1994 vintage (though production already began in 1993) of a small country called Hungary, somewhere in  Europe. I believe I was as average as it gets as a kid. Thankfully that healed over time. At least the "watching stupid TV-shows" part.
In school, I was one those kids that never learned, but still got pretty decent notes. I only realized a few years ago how lucky I was, since I actually never learned at home until like 8th grade. I easily learn remember what I like: history and foreign languages. I also like math, but for some reason math hates me. I also think natural sciences are fascinating, but I hated them too much in school to actually bother learning anything about them. (I still had decent notes.) After grade school I went to a grammar school. It was fun. One last thing worth mentioning about my studies: I’m a beast when it comes to foreign languages. I’m usually quite humble, and deny any good traits someone wants to tarnish my good name with, but languages are different. Still, I’d say I’m not one of the „very good” among the beasts. I’m more like a slightly below average beast. I say that because I learned English and Japanese watching cartoons, anime, and playing games. When I started grammar school, I had already been learning German for 5 years, but I could speak English better, even though I attended no lessons. Damn, I was even better than some of my classmates who learned English before. (Sorry guys, you know it’s true!) Japanese is the same, never really learned it but I think I speak it quite well. At least I know that I can understand a lot already, but of course I'm still nowhere near where I'd like to be.
As a kid, I loved Dragon Ball and Pokémon. I didn’t really know that they are Japanese back then and I didn’t really care. When I was about… 12 or 13, perhaps? (Yes, I am aware that this still counts as being a kid.) I started watching these „animés”. Then after a while, bam, I spoke Japanese. Seriously, that’s how it happened. I don’t want to bore anyone with theories on how this is possible. I’m just (relatively) good with foreign languages, okay? After watching lots of anime, I started reading about Japanese language, culture, history. It was interesting. So there's my motivation, for a start. I’ll just casually make up share more as I go on rambling.

As for this blog... I don't have any schedule, plans, or anything. I'll just post some stuff whenever I feel something interesting happened - and when I have time. For a week or so I'll probably do one post a day, since there's already a lot of things that happened in the last week and I don't want to do one gigantic post. I'd be too lazy for that anyways. I'll buy a video camera soon - probably tomorrow, if I can find a cheap one - so except videos as well.
So, that's it for the first post. Dismissed!

Madzsarisztán Verzsön:

Nos, aki tud magyarul és ezt olvassa, az valószínűleg ismer valamennyire, úgyhogy lustaságból a bemutatkozást csak röviden összefoglalom: Magyarország, idegen nyelvek, Japán. Egyébként azért az angol, hogy az a hatalmas külföldi rajongótáborom is értse a gondolataimat. (Ki tudja, hátha a Google jól babrál a keresőszavakkal és sokan idetalálnak.)

Szóval így jóval egyszerűbb és gazdaságosabb megosztani, hogy mi történt, történik itt velem, mintha mindenkinek egy-két mondatot odavetnék mielőtt "bocsi késő van, meg másik 3 emberrel beszélek" kifogásokkal kellene élnem. Meg ugye így senki nem marad ki semmiből! (Csak az aki akar.) Ja, akkor nekiállok a fenti angol részt is ide lentre fordítani. Szóval itt mifelénk nem tervgazdálkodás van, úgyhogy posztokra véletlenszerűen és rendszertelen időközönként kell számítani - amikor éppen valami érdekes, megosztásra érdemes dolog történt és még időm is van. Ugyanakkor az elmúlt picit több mint 1 hét alatt elég sok dolog történt, úgyhogy egy hatalmas, félórás olvasmányt elkerülendő (no meg lustaságból) lebontogatva, valószínűleg napi egyesévél osztogatok meg egy ideig. Hamarosan veszek egy kamerát is - ha minden jól megy és találok egy olcsót, akár már holnap - úgyhogy lehet számítani majd videókra is.
Egyelőre ennyi. Béke és szeretet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése